State Meeting Update
Posted: Wed, 24th Mar 2021
Club Corporate members and Zone Delegates to State Council please contact the office to confirm their attendance for this weekends meetings
Club Corporate members and Zone Delegates to State Council to contact the office to confirm their attendance.
The Executive Committee of PCA NSW wishes to pass on our thoughts and best wishes to all members affected by the flooding crisis in NSW. If there is any assistance that PCA NSW can provide you or your clubs, please contact the office on 02 4229 8977 or by email.
In light of the flooding and difficulty and danger involved in travel at the present time the Executive have decided,
- The ZCI Meeting Planned for Saturday the 28th of March 2021 will be postponed until a date to be determined.
- The AGM of the Association will continue as planned on the 29th of March 2021 at the Campbelltown Catholic Club at 9.00am
- Attendance via Zoom will be permitted for those unable to safely attend the venue, or unable to attend personally for any other reason. Valid proxies received by the office will be admissible for those attending via Zoom or in person.
- The Council Meeting planned to follow the Association AGM will continue under the same conditions as described in point 3 above.
- It is planned that rather than the Survey Monkey format used for voting in 2020, a method of voting allowing people to speak to motions and vote via Zoom will occur allowing a more balanced discussion on those issues. If that is not able to be achieved some business may be deferred to a meeting at later date.
As this decision related to the AGM of the association it was one not taken lightly. This is the best option we could come up to balance our obligations to upholding the Constitution of PCA NSW with the safety of members, while still encouraging as many people as possible to attend the AGM.
Could Club Corporate members and Zone Delegates to State Council to contact the office to confirm their attendance via email to firstname.lastname@example.org