Creative Ways to Attract Sponsors - Webinar & Grants
Posted: Thu, 20th Sep 2018
Sports Community will be holding a webinar to assist sporting clubs as they seek sponsors! Also click here for a list of Grants currently open to sporting clubs!
It's nearly summer! This could mean one of two things.
Your season is going to kick off very soon
Your AGM is around the corner after a great winter of sport.
Either way, lots of clubs are looking for sponsors, whether that is to get ready for the season, or to get the ball rolling on new relationships for next year.
Take part in our Webinar "Creative Ways to Attract Sponsors" to get a head start!
The 4-part live webinar covers the following:
- The traditional way of sponsorship
- Why we need Sponsors
- What the Missing Ingredient is
- What is the norm for a club-sponsor relationship?
- What are fundamental mistakes
- Engaging members
- Why sponsors sponsor clubs
- Who your audience is
- What are club assets
- How to create direct value for your sponsor
- Segments of your audience
- About the winning proposal
- Working together with your sponsors
- Keeping sponsors long-term and growing these relationships
- Measuring the value of sponsorship
- Treating your sponsors like gold
In this series, we’ll take club volunteers step-by-step to build strong relationships and find supportive sponsors for their club. PLUS any questions can be asked LIVE!
Safer Communities Infrastructure Grants - AUS
The Safer Communities Fund provides grants of up to $1 million to community organisations and local governments for local crime prevention and security infrastructure activities. ...READ MORE
Other open grants: