This newsletter can also be viewed by clicking here.
In this edition of Pon E News:
- Upcoming Mail Out
- Club of the Month Competition
- Mitavite Sponsorship
- Under 25's Blog - Writers Announced
- Honour Roll
- Your Say Competition
Upcoming Mail Out
Our regular mail out should be received by Club and Zone Officials by 31 August 2010 and will include: -
- Minutes of the July Council Meeting
- Schedule for the 2010 State Showriding Championship - also available here
- Schedule for the 2011 State Dressage Championship - also available here
- Working with Children Volunteer/Student Declarations
- Club Open Day information for 2011 - information to Club Secretaries only
- Expression of interest for Selected Events for 2011 National Championship Selections
- Nomination forms for 2011 National Championships - also available here
- Nomination forms for 2011 State Camp - also available here
- Minutes of the July ZCI Meeting - information to ZCIs only
- Back number clearance applications - information to ZCIs only
- Ffrench Riding Co. 10% discount during August and September only - Sent to Zones 4, 9 and 16 only
- Finding Harmony With Horses book launch - Sent to Zones 18 and 20 only
Club of the Month Competition
What makes your club great?
Each month Pony Club NSW runs the Club of the Month competition. Any current financial member can enter by nominating their club.
HOW TO ENTER
: What makes your club great?
Email us your answer, in 500 words or less, along with a maximum of 4 photos no larger that 1MB each. Please also include; your name, Club, Zone as well as the Club Secretary name and email so that we can contact them should your club win. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject heading ‘Club of the Month
’. Entries close the last day of the month.
Just a reminder that your zone can purchase 20 bags of feed for the bargain price of $150 (including GST). If you haven’t already taken up this offer download a copy of the Order Form here. Vouchers will be sent to the Zone Secretary for collection at your nearest store. Orders must be received by 31 August 2010. So get in quick as unpurchased packs will be made available to all Zones on a first in best dressed basis.
Under 25's Blog - Writers Announced
Congratulations to the selected writers;
- Brianna McAuliffe - Tumbarumba Pony Club, Zone 20 - Under 13′s
- Elizabeth Farr - Forster & District Pony Club, Zone 9 - 13 to under 15
- Margaret Cooper - Shoalhaven Pony Club, Zone 28 - 17 to under 25
Each received a free 12 month online subscription to It's My Pony. To view their profile, and leave them a congratulations message, visit www.pcansw.wordpress.com.
We are still looking for one more writer though aged between 15 and under 17. To submit your interest visit the Writers Wanted page for more details.
Congratulations to the recipients of the inaugural Volunteer of the Year award as well as the Keith Lowe award for 2010. The recipients are listed on our newly created Honour Roll as listed on our website under Publications. Click here
to view the recipients.
Your Say Competition
Let us know what you think of the current issue of the Pony Club Newsletter, or feedback on Pony Club in general, or photos and a report from a recent Club/Zone event, and you could win a copy of Carmel Rowley’s new novel, Tails Carried High.
Write to: PCANSW, PO Box 2085, Wollongong NSW 2500 or
Fax: 02 4229 8966 or
Entries Close 31 August 2010
The Pony Club Association of NSW appreciates the support of our sponsors: -
NSW Department of Tourism, Sport & Recreation Mitavite - 'Official Feed Partner of Pony Club NSW'
You have received this email because you are a current, or former, Pony Club NSW member. To unsubscribe please click here.