This newsletter can also be viewed by clicking here.
In this edition of Pon E News:
- Upcoming Mail Out
- Inspirations Paints Community Benefits Program
- Club of the Month Competition
- Mitavite Sponsorship
- June Newsletter
- NEW Under 25's Blog - Writers Wanted
- Coaches News
- Keith Lowe Award
- Around The Grounds
Upcoming Mail Out
Our regular mail out should be received by 30 June 2010 and will include: -
- State Mounted Games Schedule. Also available for download here.
- State ODE Schedule. Also available for download here.
- Treasurers Report
- Agenda for July Council Meeting
- Showjumping Course Design Clinic Application Form – Zone 20. Also available for download here.
- Horsehair Jewellery & Keepsake Information - Zone 25 only. Information also available here. You can also visit the website, www.artygifts.net
- Inspiration Paints Community Benefits Program
Inspirations Paint & Colour Community Benefits Program
The Pony Club Association of NSW is pleased to announce we have joined up to the Inspirations Paint & Colour Community Benefits Program. The program will support the ongoing administrative efforts of the state office by way of an annual donation based on store purchases made by Pony Club members.
Community Benefits Donation Cards are being sent to club secretaries in the June mail out for distribution to members. Unfortunately not all clubs have a store located within a half hour radius and thus will not receive a card. If you do not receive a card but would like one please contact Lisa in the state office via email email@example.com or telephone 02 4229 8977.
Each time you shop at an Inspirations, or 3D Paint & Colour, store you should present your card and 5% of the total purchase amount will be donated to The Pony Club Association of NSW. Donations are paid annually in July.
For further information on the program, or to find your nearest store, you can visit the Inspirations Paint & Colour website on www.inspirationspaint.com.au/CBP.
To further grow and develop Pony Club NSW additional funds is vital. We trust you will show your support by making Inspirations Paint & Colour your first choice for all your painting needs. Thank you.
Club of the Month Competition
What makes your club great?
Each month Pony Club NSW runs the Club of the Month competition. Any current financial member can enter by nominating their club.
HOW TO ENTER
: What makes your club great?
Email us your answer, in 500 words or less, along with a maximum of 4 photos no larger that 1MB each. Please also include; your name, Club, Zone as well as the Club Secretary name and email so that we can contact them should your club win. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject heading ‘Club of the Month
’. Entries close the last day of the month.
1 CLUB RECEIVES: Prize to be advised pending sponsorship negotiations.
Just a reminder that your zone can purchase 20 bags of feed for the bargain price of $150 (including GST). If you haven’t already taken up this form download a copy of the Order Form here. Orders must be received by 31 August 2010.
The June issue of the Pony Club NSW newsletter is now available for download here
. In this issue we feature: -
- Horse Nutrition: Feeding the Eventer - Information courtesy of Mitavite
- An Eventful Life: Life Stories of Eventing Champions - a look at the exciting new book
- Regular features; News, Notices & Reminders, Calendar Dates, Your Say, Around The Grounds and Karen's Column
- Photos from the State Sporting & Campdrafting Championships
- Report, and photos, from the State Jumping Equitation Championships courtesy of Elaine Caswell
- Unacceptable Behaviour: Dealing with People & Conflict - article from Mark McPherson. You can visit Mark's website here.
- Competitions: Win a Roma Pack, a copy of the new Carmel Rowley book Tails Carried High. You can visit Carmel's website here.
- New Under 25's Blog - Writers Wanted.
NEW Under 25's Blog - Writers Wanted
This month, PCANSW launched a new website, a blog aimed at our under 25 riding members about everything and anything from rally days to state championships as well as social events. It will also include polls, discussion topics and competitions. We are looking for 4 members to write for the blog, one from each of the following age groups; Under 13, 13 to Under 15, 15 to Under 17 and 17 to Under 25 for a 12 month contract.
To become a writer simply email us your answers to the following questions by 31 July 2010. Email email@example.com.
- Describe yourself in 25 words or less
- What’s the best thing about being in Pony Club?
- What’s your favourite Pony Club event?
- What do you enjoy doing outside of Pony Club?
Also include your personal details; Full name, Club, Zone, Date of Birth, Horses Name, Photo of yourself (optional). Writers receive a $50 gift voucher on the successful conclusion of the 12 months.
To find out more visit www.pcansw.wordpress.com
Coaches News was launched in March this year to great response and we thank those who wrote in with their feedback and questions for our You Ask, We Answer
section. Our second issue is out now and be downloaded here
. As with the first issue, a printed copy will also be posted to current coaches and should be received over the next couple of weeks. If you are a current coach and have not received your printed copy please email us with you name, Club and address and we will add you to the mailing list. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Keith Lowe Award
Nominations for the Keith Lowe Award close 30 June 2010. This award is given each year to Associates who assist with the running of their Club/Zone so if you know someone please nominate them by downloading the Nomination Form here
Around The Grounds
We love hearing stories about what’s going on in your Club and Zone so that we can publish them on our website under the Latest News section. Please email us your stories, as well as photos, to email@example.com
. These should be sent as attachments with photos no larger than 1MB each.
The Pony Club Association of NSW appreciates the support of our sponsors: -
NSW Department of Tourism, Sport & Recreation Mitavite - 'Official Feed Partner of Pony Club NSW'
You have received this email because you are a current, or former, Pony Club NSW member. To unsubscribe please click here.