Pony Club Workshops
FREE Pony Club Workshops are available for PCANSW members. A number of successful Pony Club Workshops were conducted in both 2012 and 2013 in various regional and rural locations in NSW.
The Pony Club Workshops aim to provide education and training opportunities to enable our volunteers to feel supported and fully equipped to participate as a volunteer in their Pony Club. These workshops are ideal for existing volunteers looking for Pony Club Management specific training, and they also provide a perfect opportunity for new or potential Pony Club volunteers who may be interested in volunteering in the future. Please note these workshops are FREE for PCANSW members, however non-members are subject to a $35 fee.
These workshops run for aproximately five hours with breaks for lunch and morning and afternoon tea which is also provided free of charge to course attendees. Examples of topics which may be covered include;
- Dispute resolution,
- Complaint Handling,
- Managing Meetings,
- Grant writing,
- Regional schools,
- Club Management role descriptions - secretary, president and treasurer, club senior instructor and zone chief instructor, member protection information officer, safety officer
- Risk Management for your Club,
- The State Office (affiliations, transfers, orders, championship entries, etc.),
- Insurance and incorporation,
- Instructors schools,
- NCAS Pony Club program,
- Responsibilities of coaches,
- State Camp,
- State & National Championships,
- Proficiency certificates,
To book a FREE Pony Club Workshop in your zone, download the booking form and submit as soon as possible in order to secure your booking.