CALL FOR NOMINATIONS OF MANAGER AND COACH FOR INTER PACIFIC EXCHANGE 2013
A call is now open for a Team Manager and a Team Coach
INTER PACIFIC EXCHANGE 2013 (AUSTRALIA)
Nominations for Coach/Team Manager/CMT by 1 November
Expressions of interest are also being called for – Crisis Management Team & shadow Team Administrator (Close 1 November)
TOUR INFORMATION to date.
· Teams should arrive in Brisbane Queensland on Friday 26th July 2013
· Transport will be provided to the Gold Coast where the teams will be staying at the Runaway Bay super Sport and Leadership Excellence Centre
· Saturday and Sunday 27/28th July will be active riding days including the Kangaroo Cup – this will be a Combined Training Competition
· Teams will also travel to Warwick in Queensland and then onto the Sunshine Coast where the Nations Cup will be held on Sunday 11th August at Nambour followed by the farewell dinner
· Teams should arrange to depart from Brisbane Queensland airport on Monday 12th August, 2013 – unless they wish to stay over at their expense to visit the RNA exhibition at Brisbane Showground
· Further information advised during August 2012.
STATES ELIGIBLE TO NOMINATE A RIDER ARE: Western Australia, New South Wales, Northern Territory and Queensland.
If the eligible states are unable to provide a qualified rider, the first reserve State will be asked to nominate. The reserve states are: Victoria, Tasmania and South Australia
DOCUMENTATION TO BE FORWARDED TO PCA Prior to the closing dates in electronic format only
Nomination Forms which can be found at the bottom of this page are to be completed and forwarded to PCA prior to 1st November, 2012
CRISIS MANAGEMENT TEAM EOI
Pony Club Australia has commenced establishment of an Australian based Crisis Management Team (CMT) as a support for travelling tours. Primarily if an issue occurs on a tour, significant support will be required from Australia to coordinate moving the team to a safe place, returning all or one team member home, exchanging team members through illness, injury or discipline issues etc. If a major disaster occurs (e.g. earthquake, fire), additional support will be obtained through Business Risks International during the first 24/48 hrs until PCA is able to continue with follow up.
This is still in early stages of development as a program, however Expressions of Interest are being sought.
Volunteers interested in this role need to be
a. Have management, administration or related experience
b. Available during the tour dates
c. Have your own email account
d. Have 24/7 access to, and be somewhat familiar with the Internet, Email, Texting, Facebook, Twitter, Skype, Google maps and “Clouds” e.g. Dropbox via desktop and smartphone
e. Be prepared to attend an online training session/meetings prior to the tour arranged at a mutually convenient time
TEAM ADMINISTRATION (SHADOW) EOI
This is a voluntary role, who will be included on email loops associated with the behind the scenes aspects of organising a tour. The purpose of this role is to step in should the primary team administrator become unavailable for any reason. It may be that this role is a good insight for someone who is thinking of becoming a team manager in the future.
EOI for both positions can be via email prior to the closing date to PCA email@example.com with a CC to your state office. Selection & acceptance for all EOI’s will be undertaken by PCA.