Various merchandise is available for purchase from the state office to assist with the management of your club and zone including; the PCANSW Handbook, instructional literature, performance cards, proficiency certificates, polo shirts and more.
HOW TO ORDER
Simply download a copy of the Merchandise, or Apparel, Order Form below. There are two versions of the form available;
- PDF - Print, fill in the details and manually calculate your order total. Please triple check your calculations prior to sending.
- EXCEL - Download and complete the form within Excel which will automatically calculate the order total for you then print a copy. Save paper, and ink, by deleting the cells that aren't relevant. Please note, if the file does not open it means you are required to upgrade to a newer version of Excel.
SENDING YOUR ORDER TO PCANSW
Please send your completed order form, along with payment, to the state office via:
- Post - PO Box 2085, Wollongong NSW 2500
- Fax - 02 4229 8966
- In Person - Visit the state office at Suite 7, 25 Victoria St, Wollongong. Please post or fax your order beforehand indicating when you will be in to collect
- Credit Card
- Cash - only for in person orders. Please do not send cash through the post
SHIPMENT OF ORDERS
We will endeavour to have your order sent to you within 7 days of receipt.
Please note, due to parcels being lost in the post, all orders over $100 will be sent via courier at a $10 freight charge. Orders sent via courier require a street address to be provided, NOT a PO Box, and an individual present to accept and sign for the delivery, thus it may be best to provide a work address.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- PCANSW accepts no responsibility for lost or damaged goods. Reorders will be charged at the current fee
- Any claims regarding incorrect shipments must be made within 7 days of receipt of good. No claims will be accepted after 7 days
- Orders over $100 in value will be sent via courier at a $10 freight charge
- No return, or exchange, available
- No order will be processed unless correct payment has been received
Pony Club NSW Cook book
Association President Di Cullen has put together a Pony Club Association NSW Cook book to help raise funds for NSW riders attending the Nationals. Books are $20 and feature a wide selection of delicious recipes. Please select here to download the order form. (This initiative was developed originally for the 2013 Nationals, however the cook book will still be available for sale with all proceeds going towards future NSW National teams travel costs.)