July/August State Meetings - IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Just a reminder that the July/August State Meetings are rapidly approaching and request that all motions or correspondence be sent to the office by the 31st May to ensure that it appears on the Agenda.
Please note, all motions received after this date will not appear on the Agenda and will be held over until the November meetings.
If you have any bits, bridles, spurs or other gear you wish to be discussed the items must first be submitted to the Gear Subcommittee. Please forward information and details to the Office so that the Subcommittee Agenda can be organised as well.
All Zones wishing to apply to host a State Championship for 2012 should also submit their applications to this Council meeting for ratification. To date only the 2012 Dressage has been ratified and in order to source sponsors, such as age champion rugs, and plan for 2012 we urge Zones to submit their applications urgently. The application form is available here
and 2012 dates are as follows;
· Sporting & Campdrafting Championships; host zone required – 14th & 15th April (TBC)
· Jumping Equitation Championships; host zone required – 12th & 13th May (TBC)
· Showjumping Championships; host zone required – 7th & 8th July. (TBC)
· Polocrosse Championships; host zone required – 13th, 14th & 15th July (TBC)
· Mounted Games Championships; host zone required – 29th & 30th September (TBC)
· One Day Event Championships; host zone required – 6th & 7th October (TBC)
· Showriding Championships; host zone required – 1st & 2nd December (TBC)
Thank you. Should you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org
or in the office between 10 and 3 on 02 4229 8977.
Pony Club NSW
Phone: (02) 4229 8977
Fax: (02) 4229 8966
Postal: PO Box 2085, Wollongong NSW 2500