Inter Pacific 2013 - Australia tour Call for Nominations
Please see details below and attached in regard to nominations for nominations for NSW team member for the Inter Pacific Exchange for 2013. All nominations should be submitted to the Pony Club Association NSW State Office by the 30th September 2012. No late nominations will be accepted. Please complete both forms attached and read carefully through the information below noting in particular that if you are accepted as the NSW team member you will be required to forward a cheque for $4500 up front for this tour.
A call is now open for a Team Manager, a Team Coach and 4 team members (plus reserve riders)
INTER PACIFIC EXCHANGE 2013 (AUSTRALIA)
Nominations for Coach/Team Manager/CMT by 1 November
Nominations for riding team members close 30 September 2012
Expressions of interest are being called for – Crisis Management Team & shadow Team Administrator (Close 1 November)
· Teams should arrive in Brisbane Queensland on Friday 26th July 2013
· Transport will be provided to the Gold Coast where the teams will be staying at the Runaway Bay super Sport and Leadership Excellence Centre:
· Saturday and Sunday 27/28th July will be active riding days including the Kangaroo Cup – this will be a Combined Training Competition
· Teams will also travel to Warwick in Queensland and then onto the Sunshine Coast where the Nations Cup will be held on Sunday 11th August at Nambour followed by the farewell dinner
· Teams should arrange to depart from Brisbane Queensland airport on Monday 12th August, 2013 – unless they wish to stay over at their expense to visit the RNA exhibition at Brisbane Showground
· Further information advised during August 2012.
NSW is an eligible state
DOCUMENTATION TO BE FORWARDED TO PCA Prior to the closing dates in electronic format only
a) Attached nomination forms to be completed including Doctor’s certificates
CRISIS MANAGEMENT TEAM EOI
Pony Club Australia has commenced establishment of an Australian based Crisis Management Team (CMT) as a support for travelling tours. Primarily if an issue occurs on a tour, significant support will be required from Australia to coordinate moving the team to a safe place, returning all or one team member home, exchanging team members through illness, injury or discipline issues etc. If a major disaster occurs (e.g. earthquake, fire), additional support will be obtained through Business Risks International during the first 24/48 hrs until PCA is able to continue with follow up.
This is still in early stages of development as a program, however Expressions of Interest are being sought.
Volunteers interested in this role need to be
a. Have management, administration or related experience
b. Available during the tour dates
c. Have your own email account
d. Have 24/7 access to, and be somewhat familiar with the Internet, Email, Texting, Facebook, Twitter, Skype, Google maps and “Clouds” e.g. Dropbox via desktop and smartphone
e. Be prepared to attend an online training session/meetings prior to the tour arranged at a mutually convenient time
TEAM ADMINISTRATION (SHADOW) EOI
This is a voluntary role, who will be included on email loops associated with the behind the scenes aspects of organising a tour. The purpose of this role is to step in should the primary team administrator become unavailable for any reason. It may be that this role is a good insight for someone who is thinking of becoming a team manager in the future.
EOI for both positions can be via email prior to the closing date to PCA email@example.com with a CC to your state office. Selection & acceptance for all EOI’s will be undertaken by PCA.