Giddyupgirl Profile of the Month Competition
HOW TO ENTER: Email the below to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading ‘Profile of the Month’. Please also include your preference of luggage set colour (either Black/Pink, Black/Blue or Black/Purple) and a couriers address and phone number in the email. A couriers address is a residental or work address were someone is present to sign for the parcel when it arrives.
1. Tell us a little bit about yourself by filling in the blank spaces as indicated by this symbol ( ).
My name is ( ), I am ( ) years old and a member of ( ) Pony Club. My horses name is ( ), he/she loves to ( ). I love Pony Club because ( ). When I am not horse riding I like to ( ). If I had three wishes I would ( ).
2. Attach up to 2 high quality images of yourself (around 1MB in size to be print quality) with a photo caption detailing who is featured in the photos.
1 MEMBER RECEIVES: A fantastic prize pack including:
· 1 x Giddyupgirl’s most popular luggage set comprising of a 420D rip stop hard wearing nylon saddle bag which can comfortably fit a 17” saddle accompanied by a bridle bag that can hold up to 3 bridles. Available in black/pink, black/purple or black/blue.
· Profile published in the Horse Downunder magazine (pending publisher approval and quality of photos)
ENTRIES CLOSE: the last day of the month. Winners will be published on our website under the 'Latest News' section on the homepage of our website.
Mackenzie-Rose Cumming, February 2014 Profile of the Month winner pictured here with her prize.
Horseland Club of the Month Competition
Arcadia Pony Club wins December 2013 Horseland Club of the Month.
Photo Caption: Jessica, Montana, Sarah, Sarah and James from Arcadia Pony Club showcase the prizes donated by Horseland with Beck from Horseland Dural.
1. Write a Club Profile by filling in the blanks - indicates as ( ) - in the below paragraphs.
( ) Pony Club, Zone ( ) meets every ( ) at ( ). The club has been running for () years and currently has approximately ( ) riding members ranging in age from ( ) to ( ) and ( ) non-riding members who are our valued volunteers.
The club offers instruction in the following disciplines ( ) as well as lessons in proper horse care and safety. A typical rally day involves ( ). Other fundraising, or social, events run at ( ) Pony club include ( ).
The best thing about being a member of ( ) Pony Club is ( ).
2. Attach up to 4 high quality images (around 1MB in size to be print quality) with a photo caption detailing who is featured in the photos.
1 CLUB RECEIVES: A fantastic prize pack including: -
: the last day of the month. You can see past winners under the 'Latest News' section on the homepage of our website. Or by clicking here.
Kyogle Pony Club pictured here with their prize.
Social Media Competitions
The Pony Club Association of NSW runs Social Media competitions providing our members with the opportunity to win some fantastic prizes, with thanks from our valued sponsors. Make sure you are following our Facebook and Twitter accounts to stay informed and to enter the competitions.
Throughout 2014 members will have the following opportunities to win;
- RB Sellars will be providing six opportunities throughout 2014 to win a $50 Gift Voucher.
The Pony Club Association of NSW Newsletter includes regular competitions with opportunities to win some fantastic prizes. Follow the steps below for your chance to win!
HOW TO ENTER: Download the competition pages here and follow the instructions.
Question: 2 WINNERS EACH RECIEVES: 1 x HorseWyse magazine subscription for one year, thanks to Australia's HorseWyse Magazine www.horsewyse.com.au
Email or post: 5 WINNERS EACH RECIEVE: 1 x Mitavite Xtra Cool Feed Bag voucher. www.mitavite.com.au
ENTRIES CLOSE: 24 October 2014.
Terms & Conditions: Competition is only open to current financial Pony Club NSW members.
Congratulations to all of the winners from previous Newsletter competitions! Here a few of the lucky winners with their wonderful prizes!